Monday, June 2, 2014

BaublesbyAndrea on Etsy

I am so excited to announce that my BaublesbyAndrea store on Etsy is now open for business!! I've been working my fingers to the bone over the last several weeks creating new pieces that I'm so excited to share with all of you! Since my last jewelry venture, Shoe Girl Designs, my creative streak and sense of design has really evolved. I'm using newer techniques, chicer designs, and more intense materials. Most of these pieces are new, but there are few old SGD things as well. I couldn't let them go, right?

I have been drawing inspiration from pieces that other bloggers wear, retailers that I love, and what I would personally wear. If I'm not going to wear it, I'm not going to sell it! I will continue to create new pieces, replenish fan favorites, and bring you all the details here first! 

My dad has graciously accepted the non-payed position of my in-house photographer and he has done an amazing job! He has captured the essence of each piece, accenting the texture and color, in such unique and artistic ways. I think we have such complimentary esthetic views and make an incredible team! Glad I have him on my side and in my new online store! 

With all that being said, here are a few of my favorite pieces and photographs that my dad took! 

 
 

 



What are your thoughts on BaublesbyAndrea? Will you tell your friends? Will you make a purchase? I can't wait to see what the future has in store and what my creative juices will produce. I sure hope you stick around for the journey!

Happy Monday!


No comments: