Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sheer Laziness

Sweater: White and Warren via Gilt; Tank: LOFT; Jeans: Ann Taylor; Heels: Carlos Santana;
Scarf: Piperlime; Handbag: Kooba; Shades: Prada (gift); Earrings: Gorjana; 
Bracelets: BaubleBar

This is what I wore to my son's birthday party on Sunday, and when Monday morning rolled around, I reached for it again. When my dad picked up M, he asked me if I ever changed my clothes. When my mom saw me later that afternoon, she asked if I had slept in my clothes. Yes, I changed clothes. I even changed out the shoes and jewelry. No, I didn't sleep in them. I'm not that lazy!


 

I really like the contrast of the printed scarf and stripes in the sweater. Even the colors within the shoes compliment the look. And to think I was going to get rid of them earlier in the year. The horror!



So, am I the only one lazy enough to wear the same outfit two days in a row? I can't imagine I am, but I have to say, I do it often. Maybe it is sheer laziness....

No comments: