Monday, April 14, 2014

Styling Moments...

Jacket: Wrangler (my mom's); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Skirt: ASOS; Belt: Ann Taylor;
Pumps: Prada (on sale/Saks credit/similar); Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff (various colors); 
Necklace: Banana Republic; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo; 
Nail Color: Essie Sure Shot

I am having a love affair with my midi skirts, however I find them challenging to style. I've turned to Pinterest and other bloggers for inspiration. However, I find that when I wear what I love, my true style shines through. 

I love this look! Is it odd that we bloggers compliment ourselves? Kinda sounds conceded, no? But I love it none the less. It's simple, yet chic. And those are the style moments I love the most!




The Skirt: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-midi-skirt.html


Recognize the bag? It's the Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag from my On the Hunt post a couple of weeks ago. I originally had my eye on the pale pink version and then this coral bag literally fell into my lap. Okay, it didn't fall into my lap, but Gilt had a Rebecca Minoff handbag boutique that I discovered a day after my post! It was roughly half off, and I had a credit on my account, so I paid very little out of pocket for this amazing piece! Love it when that happens!

 

This look is from last week, when spring was in the air. Today, it's freezing and snowing. Mother Nature clearly didn't get the memo....

Happy Monday!
XOXO

No comments: