Friday, April 11, 2014

Dream to Reality - A Shirt Dress

The shirt dress is a timeless piece that I believe should be in every girls closet. I had the most incredible one years ago and somehow gave it away. (I'm going to say that it was due to weight gain and not stupidity!) I remember it fondly. It was burgundy silk with cream polka-dots and a little tie at the waist. So classic! So chic! So long my darling shirt dress!

I am now on the hunt for another classic shirt dress. They are literally everywhere so it won't be hard to find. The hard part will be narrowing the list down to the perfect one! Here are some that I have my eye on for the season. All of these are from Piperlime and super adorable! 

I love the black and white graphic print of this Collective Concepts dress. Fun colored heels or sandals would dress it up or down. Chunky jewels and a great bag would be great accessories as well!


How chic is this simple white Splendid dress for the summer? A blank canvas that allows for more stylings than I can type!


This is another Collective Concept dress and I love the cobalt blue. Who doesn't love Chevron stripes?


A navy shirt dress from Michael Kors is about as classic as you can get. I definitely feel like I need a yacht, a glass of champagne, and amazing shades! Can't you see it?


Remember my post about Camo the other day? I discovered this dress from Haute Hippie the following day and it's been on my mind ever since. I might have to bite the bullet, and over look the cost, because this one is amazing!



Side note: I have a $30 reward card that's burning a hole in my pocket! I think I need to use it soon. Now, which one do I order.... Oh, and in reality I own three shirtdresses (1/2/3) but everyone needs a new piece every now and then, right?

Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments: