Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Coachella - What I Might Wear

Top: Anthropologie (similar); Tank: LOFT; Jeans: Loft; Sandals: Camper (similar); 
Shades: ULTA; Bag: Ann Taylor; Earrings: Silpada

Over the weekend, and this weekend as well, is the annual Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA. The festival is an annual two-weekend, three-day music and arts festival that features many genres of music, including rock, indie, hip hop, and electronic dance music, as well as art installations and sculptures. And, it's become one of the hottest spots for the Who's Who of fashion!

So in keeping with the much anticipated looks of the weekend (see what Kendi Everyday and the gals from A Piece of Toast are planning to pack) I decided to take a tour of my closet and put together a look that I might sport to the event. Turns out, my almost every weekend look isn't far from the looks of those going to the festival. Does that mean I'm indie-rocker-chic all the time? Probably not, but I've always been a hippie at heart!

 



The Top: Before and After
 
http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2011/08/who-wears-short-shorts.html

 

If you were headed to a three day music/arts festival, what would you wear? Can't wait to catch all the looks on the fashion sites this week!

No comments: