Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Warmer Temps, A Trip to the Zoo, and Crystals


 Vest: Land's End (gift); Gray T-Neck: J.C.Penney; Striped T-Neck: J.Crew; Jeans: LOFT;
Shoes: Target; Belt: Ann Taylor; Hat: J.Crew (gift); Necklace: Tiffany (gift); 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs
 
Sunday was the first nice day we've had since I can remember! It's been so cold here and we've been cooped up for weeks. I mean, we've been to work, the grocery store, on a couple of errands, but it's been too cold (and sloppy) to go out and play. All that changed on Sunday!

It was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon, sunny and sixty, so we spent the afternoon at the zoo. We needed layers, not coats, and I immediately thought of my puff vest. I layered a couple of t-necks together, belted the vest to tone down the bulk, and added my fabulous crystal encrusted ball cap. Isn't it awesome! And so was the family time. We love the zoo!




The Vest: Before and After:

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/01/dressing-up-puffer-vest.html
 


No comments: