Thursday, January 2, 2014

Start to Finish


 T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Sweater: Piperlime; Pants: J.Crew Factory; Booties: Rebecca Minkoff;
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Handbag: Steve Madden; Lip Color: NARS Shanghai Express

I didn't take very many outfit photos while I was off over the holidays. I wanted to, I just never did. I finally mustered up the energy to do so on the weekend after Christmas. Saturday we braved the masses and hit Town Center Plaza for a couple of post Christmas gift returns, lunch, and a last minute gift for a friend. Later that evening we had dinner with my parents. It was a busy day and I love that this outfit took me from start to finish!



The Sweater: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/10/an-early-birthday.html


 


Hello 2014! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

No comments: