Friday, January 17, 2014

Dream to Reality - Clover Canyon

I am going through a bold print phase (just wait for a Dream to Reality post coming in the next few weeks) and I just recently discovered the amazing designs of Clover Canyon. I mean, I've seen them while browsing Piperlime, but for some reason their pieces are really on my radar for spring. The colors are rich, the designs are Art Deco inspired, and each piece is as unique as the next! 

I have six pieces on my wish list and I'm sharing them with you today! Honestly, I can't decide which one to invest in, so if you have a favorite, let me know. I may just start a tick sheet and go with the most popular. Hint, hint....I really have my eye on the pants! 

So these are the pants! I can see them with a slouchy top, as styled, but I can also see them with my black moto jacket! Super cool and so chic! For later in the season, I have a fabulous little black DVF (Diane von Furstenburg) top for an evening out or just a simple tee for a play date!


I am so into dresses and this little flirty number is darling! 


I love the bold red within this fabric! It's a great length for work and play and those shoes are awesome....not on my radar...yet!


The design within the dress is so abstract, a little on the futuristic side. Could be why I'm looking into Clover Canyon as a future spring purchase!


This girl will never be seen in a bikini again and that's why I love that this one piece is far from the matronly! I would be on chic mama at swim lessons this summer, no?


Lastly, this body-con dress is the Art Deco design I referenced earlier. Doesn't it remind of you something you would see within the halls of Radio City Music Hall?


What do you think of Clover Canyon and the pieces I've picked? Gotta favorite? Again, share it, because I need help narrowing my choice(s)! 

Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments: