Monday, November 15, 2010

The Sequined Mini

I am so obsessed with the sequined mini skirt fall trend that if I could find enough fabric, and sequins, I would run out and have one made! With that being said, the latest pairing to this shiny skirt is a men’s inspired denim or chambray button down. I love the ruggedness of the shirt with the femininity of the mini! The look is everywhere too. Celebs are sporting it around town and major retailers are modeling it in their catalogs and online sites. Simply adorable!


If you too are interested in capturing this new look check out J.Crew, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor and Norstrom. If I had a body like Heidi Klum when she was pregnant, I might just try to pull it off, however, I’m pretty sure Overland Park isn’t ready for that look!


SEQUIN SKIRT photo | Blake Lively


People/Credit: Dara Kushner/INF


JAYMA MAYS photo | Jayma Mays


People/Credit: Stewart Cook/REX USA


Sequin mesh bell skirt


Photo from J.Crew


No comments: